In The News
- Just Released – Asthma in California: A Surveillance Report (2013)
- Protect your health during wildfire season
- 2013 AIR Health Award Winners Announced!
- Webinar: Indoor air quality & asthma management in schools: Learn from two award-winning districts
- Health Impact Assessment- Placer County Biomass Energy Facility
Did You Know?
The California Environmental Health Tracking Program (CEHTP) web portal is the place to find infomation about asthma and other health outcomes impacted by environmental exposures.
People with asthma are exposed to a variety of asthma triggers at home. Find out what may be causing symptoms in your your home.
Age-Adjusted Asthma Hospitalizations and ED Visits per 10,000 Alameda County Residents by Race/Ethnicity, 2008 Events White Black Hispanic Asian/PI Hospitalizations 9.7 45.4 11.8 8.0 ED Visits 44.5 225.8 44.3 19.7
Data Source: Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD), 1998-2008.