In The News
- Just Released – Asthma in California: A Surveillance Report (2013)
- Protect your health during wildfire season
- 2013 AIR Health Award Winners Announced!
- Webinar: Indoor air quality & asthma management in schools: Learn from two award-winning districts
- Health Impact Assessment- Placer County Biomass Energy Facility
Did You Know?
The California Environmental Health Tracking Program (CEHTP) web portal is the place to find infomation about asthma and other health outcomes impacted by environmental exposures.
Do you know what happens to the lungs during an asthma attack, what commonly triggers asthma, and how asthma can be controlled?Read more...
Asthma ED Visits per 10,000 Residents by Age, Compared to HP2010 Targets, California and Imperial County, 2008 Ages Imperial County California HP2010 0-4 158.9 102.5 80 5-64 82.3 39.8 50 65+ 57.0 37.7 15
Data Source: Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development (OSHPD), 1998-2008.